T-Bird's Guide to Life



This is T's space to share her passions and bring her stories to life. All posts are by T unless otherwise marked.

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

The Weekend



Hey ya'll! How's everybody doing? Life has been crazy for me, but hey, crazy is the new normal right?  :) Take this past Friday for example. My Dad woke me up at 7:30 so I was awake when he left for work (Mom and siblings were out of town Thurs.-Sun.) I ate breakfast and packed my lunch, then my BFF Rachael's Mom, Mrs.Stacey, picked me up to take us both to Fire and Light Academy (my theater group) rehearsal. After practice ended at two, I went home with Rachael because Dad didn't get off work until 5:15 (I am allowed to be home alone, but had been so all day the day before, so Dad preferred I hang out at Rachael's.) After a nice talk with Rachael about boys and things that creep us out in movies (She saw Jurassic Park when she was ten, I'm really not a blood and gore kind of person.) Dad picked me up and we stopped at home so Dad could change his clothes. Then we went to Chick-Fil-A for dinner. I got a large chocolate milkshake! Then we ran to Menard's to get light bulbs, then we came home and watched POTC #3 (we watched #2 Thursday night. More on that in upcoming posts.) I then had to take a shower before finally going to bed. And this was ONE Friday! Of course normally they're not THAT crazy but still! But I like things crazy, it's great that I get to see my friends often. That isn't to say that there aren't days where I just wanna stay in my room with my headphones on all day. There are. I know there are Extroverts and Introverts, but I must be somewhere in the middle because it really just depends on the day and how I'm feeling (and also whether it's warm and sunny or rainy and cold outside. That often adds to my mood that day.) Anyway, that's really all I've got for now but keep a lookout for upcoming posts! I love writing on here and I hope to start writing a little a more often. That's all for now,
                                                                                                         
                                                                                                       Torilinn

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey beautiful girl,

I love your picture. As for the hectic Friday I'm pretty sure most of your life is like that. Am I right? Pretty sure it is training for when you become a mom. I'm pretty much balanced between Intro and Extrovert. I need time on my horse away from everyone and there are times when I can be pretty social. Sometimes Pap Pap says to me, "I think you need to go for a ride." he says that when I am getting cranky or hard to live with. :-) Hard to believe, I know.

Unknown said...

There is such a thing as an extroverted introvert. I am a form of one. I enjoy people but need to be alone to reenergize.

Sounds like a full, but good day.

Keep writing, it is good.